Las Vegas is very transparent in so many ways. You already know that it has been called Sin City by many people. You also probably know that you will find may fabulous hotels, Casinos along with an enormous amount of intriguing entertainment. The stages and shows are huge in every way because the hotspots in this colorful city can be found easily and they are enjoyed by so many. Word-of-mouth has spread like wild fire about this sensational city. There is so much that can be seen in Las Vegas yet there is plenty behind the scenes things that many do not know about.
The Unknown Tidbits
The unknown tidbits are the behind the scene secrets. Yes, Las Vegas certainly does already has a very colorful reputation. The following are some unknown opportunities and tidbits right in Las Vegas;
* Flyboard in Vegas is absolutely invigorating; Flyboard Las Vegas has some water jets that actually shoot out and keep everyone flying high. This is right underneath your feet. Flyboarding has been slowly creeping up all over. Las Vegas has joined in on the water sport fun. ‘If you can stand, you can fly’ is the motto and the name of this game. You will have to see it and experience Las Vegas style
* the circus and Las Vegas are spectacular combination; it is true, you can find a circus in Las Vegas. How about the Adventure Dome Circus for a day? This is a circus that your entire family can enjoy together. Rides, games and plenty of big fun awaits everyone at the AdventureDome right at the circus in Las Vegas. The circus can be extra spectacular in this city
* an actual behind-the scenes tour is available to everyone; you can enjoy some fantastic backstage tours in this dazzling city. You can even take a Garden/Dolphin group tour. This fantastic tour can be found at Shark Reef aquarium. Get backstage access and you will fall into all of the fun and excitement. The thrills await everyone. There is more behind-the-scenes tours to embrace in Las Vegas. Ask around and find the right tour for your taste.
* the film “Viva Las Vegas” with Elvis Presley and Ann-Margret is engraved into the Las Vegas beautifully woven fabric. This film had been released in the year 1964 and both of the stars have added to the Las Vegas flavor. It has been 52 years since this magical film had been released yet the presence of Elvis and Ann can still be felt by many. This film has played a large role in shaping this lively city.
* dancing fountains create a stunning scene; the dancing fountains in Las Vegas add magic to this city. These are fountains that stir up powerful emotions. A dancing fountain has been known to make some cry. Why? Perhaps beauty and peace are emitted from the dancing water
* observing and learning about dolphins is enjoyed in this fine city; there is much to enjoy and know about a dolphin. It amazes many people when they discover the many fascinating facts about the glorious dolphin. Taking good care of this creature is done in Las Vegas. Sharing the wisdom is the job of the professionals who nurture and care for dolphins at the dolphin conservatory. Many are mesmerized by these lovely dolphins
* the erotic Heritage Museum is intriguing and less-known; this museum is indeed an interesting attraction. Preserving wonders of your erotic imagination is done with the use of some very powerful artistic expression. This museum will show off some spectacular featured exhibits. Some of the permanent exhibits will more than amaze anyone. You will find over 24,000 square feet of stunning wonders. Some have even called this a naughty museum. Others claim that it will stir and awaken your imagination
* a shrimp lovers paradise; those people who adore shrimp will have the opportunity to taste the finest shrimp in, perhaps, all of the world. When people visit Las Vegas, they may begin to have a strong craving for shrimp. It might surprise you to know that over 60,000 pounds of shrimp are consumed in just one day. Shrimp and Vegas go together like the stars and the sky
* Recycling water with “grey-water”; Vegas has shown everyone that our planet is important. Did you know that man-made lakes and water structures can come from recycled water from sinks? Las Vegas can show you how it is done because recycling water from sinks is done in this caring community
Las Vegas Stands Out
Las Vegas has always stood out and it has attracted much attention for so many reasons. There has always been some hidden treasures waiting to be revealed. There is much more to know about this dazzling city. You will discover so much more lurking behind the scenes in Las Vegas.